Say goodbye to bottled water and start reducing the weight in your backpack!
• More filtering: Filters up to 2000 liters of natural freshwater without using any chemicals. That is 2000 liters clean and drinkable water in the backpack on the go.
• Versatile design: Easily set up a DIY filtration system by attaching on 28 mm thread soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle, plastic bag, collapsible bottle or bucket. Or drink directly from a water source like a straw.
• Backflushing with ease: A silicone gasket around mouthpiece helps to create airtight backflow for backflushing.
• Reliable filtering result: 0.1-micron membrane ensures 99.999999% removal rate of bacteria. TUV and SGS testing reports.
• Superior material: FDA approved. Impact resistance and ultra-light L630 fits in the palm of your hand. Weighs 1.41 oz. with the material being ABS (medical grade), and silicone. Its size coming in at 40*136mm.
- Miniwell personal water filter L630 with tip cap
- Bucket or plastic bag connector
- Hose clip
- Silicone hose
The lifespan of filter can be extended by backflush. Backflush can rinse away impurities that the membrane has filtered from the water. We set a silicone gasket around the mouthpiece. A handy bottle can be covered on the gasket for backflushing without leakage. You don't need to keep a syringe on the go anymore.
1) When the flow rate slows, our Miniwell water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Please use clean water only while back-flushing.
2) Before storing the Miniwell water filter, back-flush with clean water, and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
3) After cleaning, let the filter air dry and store it in a cool and dry location.
4) Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3 years.
• Q: How do I know its time to replace the filter?
• A: The filter will not allow water to flow when its filtration pores are blocked. If the water flow slows down or there is no water flowing out through the filter, it is time to replace your filter.
• Q: Does this work on E.coli and parasites like Giardia and Cryptosporidium?
• A: Yes. Miniwell is capable of filtering 99.9% bacteria and parasites.
• Q: Can this filter remove unpleasant taste in raw water?
• A: Hollow fiber can not remove unpleasant taste and pigment in raw water.
• Q: Does it filter saltwater?
• A: No. Miniwell filtration pore size on the membrane is 0.1 micron. Dissolved salt passes through a 0.1-micron membrane. In other words, Miniwell keeps minerals from natural freshwater sources in filtered water.