WHAT is the GoFish Cam?
GoFish Cam is a wireless underwater fishing camera that sits on your fishing line and works with a mobile app. Anglers can capture action-packed footage, gain insight into the underwater fishing experience, and review awesome video content that can be shared on social media.
The GoFish Cam attaches in-line between your main line and leader line. When you take the frustrating guesswork out of fishing, it becomes extremely fun for anglers of any age and skill level. A fishing camera is a perfect tool for novices to learn and have fun fishing, and for experts to gain unique intel to catch more fish than ever before.
Here's what one of our customers had to say! "I couldn't believe how many trout were attracted to the lure with only a few actually taking the bait. Of about 40 or so trout that were viewed coming to the bait only 12 actually grabbed it for a hook set. So, without the GoFish Cam, one would have little to no clue that the fish actually came within range of the bait and the camera!" - Stan M.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE LINE BREAKS?
When properly rigged, you’ll likely get your camera back even if the line breaks. The key is to make sure the line breaks below the camera. Tie the camera between a heavier main line and a lighter leader line. The main line should be at least twice the weight of the leader line to make sure the leader line snaps first.
For added peace of mind, GoFish Cam does offer a 1 years camera loss protection program, so fear not! We would like to give you peace of mind on the water. Just pay $79.99 when you purchase a GoFish Cam to sign up for one year of camera loss protection. If you ever lose the camera due to a snapped line during that period, we will replace it.
Don’t let fear of loss stop you from capturing incredible underwater footage. Buy a GoFish Cam with camera loss protection today!
WHEN YOU SHOULD USE GOFISH CAM?
Use your GoFish Cam in both freshwater and saltwater environments, and capture underwater video when casting, trolling, bottom fishing, ice fishing, kayak fishing, and float fishing.
Until now, you could only imagine what was going on beneath the surface. You could only guess about the one that got away. You didn’t know how the fish were reacting to your bait or lure. But now you can. An underwater fishing camera to record your lure lets you see it all!
The BENEFITS of GoFish Cam
- Provides insight into your catch, so you can make better decisions, learn, and land more fish.
- See how fish are reacting to your bait/lure, what kind of fish are in that area, what the structure looks like, where fish are hiding in that structure, and more!
- 95% of the fishing experience takes place underwater. Use the GoFish Cam to capture the whole experience in an awesome way so you can re-live your favorite experience and share with your friends, family, and community.
- Take advantage of the Green LED night vision to not only see in deep and dark waters, but attract certain fish species!
- Supports: 1000 lbs tension
- Armor Casing: Tough military standard
- Night Vision: Green LED
- Meters Depth Rating: 500 Feet/150
- Includes:Anti-wobble stability fins
- Compatible with MicroSD cards: up to 64GB microSD is not included
- Weight: 3.3 oz
- Dimensions: 4in long, 1in in diameter
- Battery Type: Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Recharge Time: 1.5hrs
- Recording Time:
- 1 - 1.5 hours: 1080, 60FPS.
- 1.5 - 2 hours: 1080, 30FPS & 720, 60FPS.
- Wifi will lessen battery life