UST BlastMatch Firestarter
A unique one-handed, flint-based fire starter, the patented UST BlastMatch Fire Starter generates intensely hot sparks with minimal effort and is ideal for those with an injured or immobilized arm. It can be used in any weather, will last up to 4,000 strikes, and works when wet. It ignites a wide range of tinder and sparks can be directionally targeted. Flint bar packs down into cap to prevent accidental sparks when not in use. Flint bar also rotates 360 degrees for even wear.
- One-handed, flint-based firestarter generates intensely hot sparks with minimal effort
- Works in rain and other adverse weather conditions; lasts up to 4,000 strikes
- Ignites a wide range of tinder; flint closes safely in the cap to prevent unwanted sparks
- Flint bar rotates 360 degrees for even wear
- Measures: 4.1 by 1.4 inches (LxW) and weighs 2.3 ounces (65 grams)