This knife's origin started in 1876, USA tough! The Camillus Heater Titanium Boot-Neck Knife has carbonitrided titanium which is one of the hardest surface treatments available, protecting the blade surface against wear, staining or damage. Constructed of 440 stainless steel with a Carbonitride Titanium non-stick blade. The Heater features a dual-use Boot/Neck Knife. Includes thumb serrations for a solid grip. Additional features are a bottle opener and boot/belt clip. The Heater comes with a molded sheath and a beaded chain. Blade length is 1-3/4 inch and an overall length 4-1/2 inch.
- Carbonitride Titanium protects the blade surface against wear, staining or damage
- Constructed of 440 stainless steel with a Carbonitride titanium non-stick blade
- Features a dual-use boot/neck knife
- Includes thumb serrations for a solid grip
- Additional features bottle opener and boot/belt clip
- Comes with a molded sheath and beaded chain
- Blade length is 1-3/4 inch and overall length is 4-1/2 inch
**Camillus's Lifetime Warranty is a great thing to have. Message us for more details.
WE SHIP FROM THE USA TO THE USA. SEE MORE ON OUR SHIPPING PAGE HERE.